- Membership fee of $10 and insurance fee of $20 per year is required to compete
for class points and prize money.
- Entry fee of $7.50 per class per round for members and $10 per class per round
- Rain: If first round is complete, pull is declared complete. If no then pull will be
rescheduled per sponsor and date will be announced.
- Driver must be capable of driving tractor on and off track without help.
- Tractor must have brakes acceptable to official in charge.
- Fuel leaks will disqualify tractor until it is corrected.
- Track official may request weight or hitch check at any time.
- Track official's decisions are final. Tractor driver or owner (in case of minor) can
discuss track official ruling in a peaceful tone, no outbursts or signs of anger.
Protest committee will investigate any rule violations.
- Sportsmanship like conduct will be strictly enforced at all times.
- No profanity (cussing) will be allowed. Any profanity or show of anger by the
puller, friends, or associates of the puller, will cause puller to be disqualified.
Second offense will cause puller to be disqualified for the season and lose all
- Due to insurance requirements each person operating a tractor must sign a
release waiver before they can pull. A parent of underage driver must sign the
minor release waiver. The first waiver will cover you for the entire season. Any
person visiting our association and enter the competition must also sign a release
SCALES & WEIGH-IN
- Tractor must weigh in and be ready to pull when class starts.
- Tractor has 3 minutes to get weighed in once called to track.
- Once weighed in tractor must stay at track side in full view of all.
- If tractor leaves staging area, it must be re-weighed.
- Tractor must re-weigh in case of pull off unless tractor returns to staging area.
Tractor cannot leave staging area without reweighing.
- First tractor in each class will determine is sled gear is correct. If so puller may
accept pull or drop to last in class and pull again. First puller can drop even if out
of bounds or any other infraction.
- Sled malfunctions will permit immediate re-pull of affected tractor.
- Tractor may restart if sled has not passed the 50' mark on first attempt. Tractor
cannot leave track unless there is a breakage, "adjustments" must be made on
track within a 3 minute time limit.
- Tractor is disqualified if anything falls from it or its driver during pull except in the
event of blown engine or drive train failure.
- Tractor tires cannot cross boundary lines without disqualification unless it is first
attempt and before the 50' mark. Rule # 3 will apply.
- Pull distance is measured electronically. In the event of failure, distance will be
measured from the center of the sled pan.
- A pull off will be ran as a separate pull; any tractor going out of bounds will be
given last place in the pull off. Rule #1 does not apply in a pull off.
|1st place = 20 pts
||5th place = 8 pts
||9th place = 4 pts
|2nd place = 15 pts
||6th place = 7 pts
||10th place = 3 pts
|3rd place = 10 pts
||7th place = 6 pts
||11th place = 2 pts
|4th place = 9 pts
||8th place = 5 pts
||Remaining = 1 pt
POINTS AWARDS/PRIZE MONEY
Only association members are allowed to earn points.
NOTE: Any non-member can pull for prize money if tractor meets rules for class
entered. Non-member tractor must pass inspection and are subject to protest.
Non-member must pay $10 per hook for up to 2 hooks and sign liability release form.
No points allowed to non-member tractor without paying association fee of $30.00.
2014 TRACK OFFICIALS/FLAGMEN
Standard Stock Class Danny Haigler Round One
Danny Haigler Round Two
Wallace Smith Alternate
Open Stock Class Wyatt Helms Round One
Jackie Stegall Round Two
Jimmy Helms Alternate
Hot Stock Class Gary Smith Round One
Sean Barbee Round Two
Robert Stegall Alternate
Super Stock Class Sean Barbee Round One
John Snyder Round Two
Terry Smith Alternate
Stock Altered Class Sean Barbee Round One
Jimmy Helms Round Two
Mike Efird Alternate
Pro Stock Class Jimmy Helms Round One
Mike Efird Round Two
Eric Hester Alternate
Modified Class Jimmy Helms Round One
Mike Efird Round Two
Eric Hester Alternate
PRESIDENT: Sean Barbee 980-721-3963
VICE-PRESIDENT: Mike Efird 704-753-9453 704-254-3058
TREASURER: Naomi Hatley 704-888-2610
SECRETARY Jill Efird 704-753-9453 704-254-3057
SCHEDULER Glenn Hatley 704-352-0716 text accepted
704-591-5620 no text
|PIEDMONT LAWN AND GARDEN
TRACTOR PULLING ASSOCIATION